The Viessmann Group is one of the leading international manufactures of heating, cooling and climate control technology. Founded in 1917, the family business maintains a staff of approximately 11,400 employees and generates 2.1 billion Euro in annual group turnover.
Viessmann has launched a new range of gas-fired condensing boilers which are notable for being more cost-effective and take much less time to install.
Available as both system and combination boilers and in outputs of 19-35kW, the Vitodens 100-W condensing boiler can be installed in a variety of locations and is ideally suited for homes where space is at a premium, which makes the unit a perfect solution for social housing.
Viessmann have delivered a new range of condensing boilers which meet the demands of both consumers and installers. Not only is installation simpler and quicker and therefore more cost-effective – aided by condense connections and pressure relief valves being combined – the unit meets consumer demand for high performance and ease of use.
Other stand-out features and benefits of the range include:
- Smaller design – the largest 35kW model is 350mm by 700mm
- Weight has been reduced by up to 4kg thanks to a new case design
- It’s one of the quietest boilers in the product group
- Low emission combustion
- Features a maximum flue length of 19 metres
- A user control interface with LCD screen and digital plug-in controls enables wireless adjustment of settings in conjunction with a Vitotrol 100 controller
- Service time is reduced as parts are easily accessible from the front of the boiler
The Vitodens 100-W achieves a standard seasonal efficiency of up to 90.4% thanks to Viessmann’s Inox-radical German made heat exchanger, which benefits from a 10 year warranty. Featuring a stainless steel heating surface condensate can run off downwards which creates a permanent self-cleaning effect to achieve a longer service life.
Consumers can achieve additional savings of up to 12% – around £88 a year – by connecting the unit to an outdoor temperature sensor which automatically switches to weather compensation mode.